Efficient systems are the foundation of a comfortable building and Multi-Craft Contractors specializes in the turnkey installation and maintenance of them. Being one of the largest and most diverse MEP contractors in the Mid United States, Multi-Craft Contractors has the internal Mechanical resources to self-perform installation of all key comfort systems for large construction projects. Building automation, heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems, piping, plumbing, and lighting, Multi-Craft Contractors can do it all for commercial and industrial projects, large and small.
MCC Mechanical Can Help Save You Money
By being a single source for MEP, Multi-Craft Contractors has the upper hand on our competitors when it comes to cost savings. Consider the cost advantages you gain when you partner with one contractor to manage all the MEP systems for your project:
- Project Management – a single PM to report progress, cost, safety, materials, and logistics for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing trades.
- Communication – communications for Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, and all associated trades are channeled through one Project Manager.
- Coordination – all MEP trades exchange information with the PM multiple times each day ensuring they are in concert on project priorities.
- Efficiencies – having one MEP contractor reduces the amount of idle equipment on the job site because our specialty trade teams frequently share equipment.
- Prefabrication – We can design and prefabricate components at our facility prior to job site installation, lowering cost by reducing hours on the job site and ensuring quality is controlled.
- Training – Our employees are trained and certified through the NCCER and have been trained on project communication, efficiency and safety.
- Safety – Our employees are OSHA 10 certified and many have OSHA 30 certification. They are all trained on the safe use of construction power tools and equipment. They also receive many hours of Continuing Education on Safety.