MCC continues to monitor and respond to the challenges that the Covid-19 pandemic present. We will do everything we can to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe while providing reliable services.
We are dedicated to meeting your specific needs with minimal interruption to operational performance. With that in mind, MCC has taken preventative measures to ensure safety and maintain a healthy work environment.
What we’ve done so far
- The leadership team has communicated guidance to employees regarding coordination and continuity of customer services.
- Health and quarantine protocols are implemented to address our employees who are in isolation, quarantine, testing, or sick. Any MCC employee showing symptoms has been instructed to stay home.
- A staffed 24-hour hotline has been established to assist employees and projects navigating Covid-19 concerns, illnesses, and issues.
- Employees are encouraged to become fully vaccinated.
- When practical, meetings are conducted by telephone or video conference.
- Campus meetings (internal or external) are limited in order to allow for adequate social distancing within the space.
- Travel protocols have been established, consistent with the CDC including testing and quarantining.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt our action plan as necessary. MCC’s integrated services, the quality of our people, and the highest safety standards have always enabled us to meet big challenges, and we will rise to meet this one too. If you need assistance or have any questions or concerns, please call 479-751-4330 or 417-869-6791.