From Imagination To Finished Product
With a 80,000 sq.-ft. facility and state-of-the-art equipment, MCC has such technical capabilities as computer-aided design and engineering, automotive quality paint finishes, production runs and custom fabrication for such items as conveyors, flow panels, machine guards, food processing equipment and valve clusters.
Areas of expertise include the following:
- HVAC duct fabrication
- Stainless steel
- Structural steel fabrication – in-shop capabilities for installation at job site
- Sheet metal fabrication – stainless steel, aluminum and mild steels up to 43,000 s.f.
- Welding services – complete spectrum (certified M.I.G. and T.I.G.)
- CNC machining services – milling and turning
- Contract Manufacturing
- Product Development and Prototyping
- Hamar Laser
- Automotive Quality Paint
We also design, manufacture, and test pharmaceutical process equipment.