MCC employs hundreds of men and women in jobs ranging from specialty trades to clerical work. Multi-Craft offers a comprehensive package of benefits including: paid holidays, paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement, wellness program, and life insurance.
Please stop by and fill out an application at one of our offices listed below:
2300 North Lowell Road
Springdale AR 72764
2810 North LeCompte Road
Springfield, MO 65810
CONTROLS ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to accomplish each of the following Essential Duties satisfactorily. This list is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Within the defined parameters of MCC’s project management architecture, manage project execution on an individual and/or team basis depending on need.
Direct cross-functional teams of Engineers and Project Managers executing all types of commercial, institutional, industrial, and R&D automation projects.
- Review and approve project budget estimates.
- Administer internal and external design reviews.
- Compile and provide risk assessments and ToP’s (Turnover Package).
- Develop and implement system architecture including but not limited to network, power, safety, and functional performance driven designs. These may be Mechanical, Electrical, Controls, or a combination of the aforementioned specific. Some examples of work include but are not limited to:
- Programming of HMI, PLC, SCADA, Vision, and Robot code;
- Three-dimensional Computer Aided Design in a parametric context;
- Finite Element and Statistical Process Analysis;
- Electromechanical Systems troubleshooting;
- Videographic and SPC data collection, organization, external system integration, and presentation;
- Customer Training.
- Contract labor and material resources, create purchase orders, and reconcile budgets.
- Manage contracted program launch, startup, and continuing customer/product support post closeout.
- Ensure work performed meets contracted Scope of Work while maintaining internal and customer accountability to contracts.
- Maintain incremental billing activities during project in accordance with contracted terms.
- Plan, administer, facilitate, and close-out SAT and FAT (Site / Factory Accept. Testing) project phases.
- Review Project Expenditures and conduct after-action project reviews.
- Plan, administer, and facilitate operational planning and reporting meetings.
- Prepare and review customer, inter-divisional, and vendor correspondence and Change Orders.
- Negotiate sensitive matters with suppliers and customers.
- Travel to international and domestic customer and vendor facilities as required.
- Provide assistance to other group managers/team members during difficult phases of projects.
- Lead soft systems improvement efforts, furthering operational efficiency.
- Operate hazardous equipment and machinery in the performance of the essential duties.
- Work with and around hazardous materials, as well as at heights and in confined spaces in the performance of these essential duties.
- Drive a vehicle to various job sites throughout working hours:
- Maintain valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company policy.
- Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are essential for employee job performance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Professional degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, or related Engineering discipline required.
- Secondary degree in Operations Management or Business preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 4 years of discipline-specific and organizational management experience preferred.
- Excelled verbal, written, and infographic communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with other employees and customers of varying educational and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- High proficiency in use of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- High proficiency in use of MS Project.
- High proficiency in use of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, FEA, PLC, SCADA, and statistical process simulation software(s).
- Ability to solve complex problems within condensed schedules whilst working with difficult people.
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard schedule: nights, weekends and holidays as/if required.
- Ability to complete daily tasks with limited supervision and minimal errors requiring re-work.
- A current valid driver’s license is required.
Multi-Craft Contractors – Our Name Says It All
For over 40 years, MCC has provided the industrial and manufacturing sectors a comprehensive list of services and solutions. Powered by a diverse workforce of over 700 (and growing), we provide complete, turn-key solutions for industrial or manufacturing projects worldwide – From Concept to Completion.
MCC employs hundreds of talented, dedicated men and women in jobs ranging from engineers and project managers to specialty trades and office/clerical. We offer consistent work, top pay, education assistance, growth & development opportunities, and a fun culture.
Additionally, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Education opportunities
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
Apply in person at our Springfield, MO office located:
2810 N Le Compte Rd
Springfield, MO 65803
For more information, contact MCC Recruiting at:
We require all prospective employees to pass drug screening, physical, and criminal background check. Multi-Craft Contractors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.