MCC employs hundreds of men and women in jobs ranging from specialty trades to clerical work. Multi-Craft offers a comprehensive package of benefits including: paid holidays, paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement, wellness program and life insurance.
Please stop by and fill out an application at one of our offices listed below:
2300 North Lowell Road
Springdale AR 72764
2810 North LeCompte Road
Springfield, MO 65810
Business Development Coordinator
Reports to: General Manager
Partner across Multi-Craft Contractors staff to continuously maintain good relationships with current clients while simultaneously building new client relationships and generating fresh sales. Develop and execute strategic business plan to continuously find new clients that value Multi-Craft Contractors core strengths and competencies: exceptional quality, superior customer service, and comprehensive industrial services.
Primary Job Functions:
- Research appropriate business markets; liaise between Multi-Craft management and business divisions; and develop strategic business and engagement plans for Manufacturing, Electrical, and Mechanical departments.
- Develop business marketing strategies, advise Multi-Craft leadership and business divisions, guide engagement and growth of new business opportunities, and continuously improve current customer relationships.
- Cultivate inactive customers to facilitate future opportunities.
- Continuously evaluate industrial services and manufacturing market opportunities with business divisions based on risk, return, capacity, and relationship values.
- Produce management report and forecast on business opportunities.
- Participate in company events: customer appreciation events, employee appreciation events, community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal relationship skills to include listening, speaking, writing, and the ability to read personalities and adjust relationships accordingly.
- Must possess excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills; and the ability to maintain a calm and respectful demeanor under stressful conditions.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of marketing and product presentation techniques and ability to expertly build and present briefings, PowerPoint presentations, and other multi-media tools.
- Must possess the ability to develop, nurture, and maintain complex relationships between clients, Multi-Craft leadership, and business divisions.
- Deep understanding of industrial, mechanical, and electrical theory and design and ability to interpret complicated fabrication, mechanical and electrical blueprints and P&IDs.
- The ability to research a market, develop a sales strategy, and execute that plan.
- The ability to determine prospective business opportunities, decision makers, and decision point(s) then communicate Multi-Craft’s capabilities, values, and quality solutions effectively.
- Excellent computer skills to include e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheet.
- Valid driver’s license, drug free, no criminal record.
- High School graduate.
- Related engineering or technical degree preferred.
- 25% annual domestic travel with the possibility of occasional international travel.
- Compliance with Multi-Craft Contractors standards of conduct and appearance.
Prior Work Experience:
- Ten years’ experience in development and management of major accounts.
- High-level sales experience in manufacturing, mechanical or electrical services.
- Extensive experience in cost estimating of a broad range of complex automated systems.
- Management or coordination of major customer driven projects.
Assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, drainage systems, and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in commercial and industrial structures.
Primary job functions:
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, or welding equipment
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets, using hand or power tools
- Reading blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste, and water supply systems.
- Cutting, assembling and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks
- Journeyman or Master plumbing licensure, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess strong mathematical, mechanical, and technical skills
- Must monitor gauges, dials, or other indications to make sure a machine is working properly
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Thorough knowledge of plumbing codes and regulations. Ability to read blueprints.
- Work is performed indoors and outdoors; sometimes required to climb onto rooftops for installation/repair.
- Considerable physical effort of hands and arms required; the employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects with considerable weight.
- Work in overhead structures and around and beneath machinery. Some jobs expose workers to harmful materials or chemicals, fumes, odors, loud noise, or dangerous machinery.
- To avoid injury, workers in these jobs wear safety clothing, such as gloves, hardhats, protective chemical suits, and devices to protect their eyes, respiratory system, or hearing. While working in construction, laborers must be especially alert to safely follow procedures and must deal with a variety of hazards
Execute assigned electrical responsibilities encompassing general maintenance, preventive maintenance, construction, repair and installation of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment. Installs, repairs, maintains and inspects electrical systems and equipment such as motors, fixtures, transformers, generators, wiring, switchboards, alarm systems, controllers, circuit breakers and medium voltage transmission equipment, works from blueprints and specifications, makes working drawings and single line power diagrams, locates and diagnoses electrical malfunctions using various test instruments.
- Follow safety and job specific safety procedures
- Actively pursue a four year apprenticeship through an accredited program. Maintain successful grade levels while gaining field experience.
- Perform all miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Demonstrate willingness to comprehend and follow instructions given by qualified electrical mentors
- Follow-up on construction work to ensure scheduled state and local inspection timetables are met and standards are maintained
- Record field wiring changes and modifications on blueprints for recording on master circuit diagrams
Primary job functions:
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
- Connect wires to circuit breaks, transformers, or other components
- May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and variety of other equipment and instruments
- May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides or excavations, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris
- May assist other craft workers
- Cleans, maintains and services equipment and tools
- Performs additional duties or emergency duties after normal work hours when requested by supervision or designee
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working to develop your understanding and working knowledge of the current National Electrical Code, National Fire Alarm Code, all State and local codes is required
- Ability to understand, interpret and utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics is required
- Locate and diagnoses electrical malfunctions using various test instruments
- Operate a variety of power tools, shop equipment, and electrical testing instruments are required
- Must have the ability and willingness to learn and perform duties normally associated with other areas, multiple aspects of carpentry work required in the maintenance and construction of commercial buildings, churches, factories, office buildings, building, etc.
- Erect or dismantle structures, repair or refinish walls or structures
- Install wood and/or metal parts
- Erect or dismantle roofing and/or siding
- Framing, drywall hanging and minor drywall finishing, etc.
- Painting, touch up or incidental painting after structure repairs
- Form, place and finish concrete
- Ceiling installation and repair
- Hang doors and install locks and hardware
- Cut, fit and weld structural and miscellaneous steel. Maintain shop equipment and tools
- May be exposed to hazardous chemicals and electrical currents
- May lift and carry heavy objects 5-25 pounds frequently, 25-50 pounds often, 50-100 pounds occasionally
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in awkward positions continuously